Breakfast at Google. Are you ready for mobile advertising?
Today myself and the team here at Successful SEO attended Google’s most recent series of the Digital Garage Breakfast Briefings at The Foundry. This months briefing was based on Getting Started with Mobile Advertising. The Briefing focused on the following three main topics.
- How to reach your target audience through mobile advertising?
- How to optimise your website for mobile traffic?
- How to improve the conversion rate of your website for mobile?
According to Google m-commerce in Ireland is worth 340 million. In fact, today, Irish people own an average of 3.2 digital devices such as smartphones, smart televisions, tablets and other forms of devices. Statistics show that 41% of all online purchases are made through mobile devices.
So how does mobile fit into your marketing strategy? Now days, mobile purchases are made on the spur of the moment as we are browsing the internet on the go.
A good mobile advertising strategy is tailored to your business needs and can include:
- Lead generation
- Mobile e-commerce
- Application Download
- Store Visit
- Site Traffic
- Search engine optimisation
- High converting landing page
Needless to say, businesses today need to have a multi-channel strategy across all devices. But how do you reach your mobile target audience? You need to be:
- Always There. Be present on mobile devices, people make purchases on mobile devices.
- Always Optimised. Is your website fast? One second delay of page loading will result in a loss of at least 7% of your conversions.
- Always Relevant. Go straight to the point on your mobile site, call-to-action buttons are important.
Least but not last, make sure that the content is relevant to your target audience. Tell a story to your audience and invite them to get to know you.
This weeks Google Breakfast meeting speaker Andrea Valencia was knowledgeable and a breath of fresh air. The briefing was insightful, engaging and a great opportunity to network with fellow marketing enthusiasts.
We, at SuccessfulSEO, believe in continuous learning. We are consistently investing in our Search engine optimisation (SEO) services in order to ensure optimum results for our growing client base. We can help you with:
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO
- SEO 1 to 1 Training
- Online advertising (Google AdWords management)
- E-commerce website optimisation
- Digital marketing strategy
- Social media marketing / advertising management
Why not drop us a line or two? We’d love to answer any questions that you might have.
Contact us on
Phone Number: 01 490 3237
Mobile Number: + 353 85 782 6480
Or drop us a message by clicking on this link – Contact us